Halo What did you guys think about spartan ops 6?!

Did you enjoy Spartan ops 6?

• No I did not enjoy it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fun but, liked the others!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

T-FLO

Novice
Jan 9, 2013
Brand new Spartan Ops came out today! 1/21/13

I was wondering what you guys thought about it? I enjoyed how they actually gave us new places to go to instead of the multiplayer maps! They looked amazing and they were very challenging and fun!
  • Challenging
  • Great Graphics
  • Fantastic new map areas
  • Cool ideas on story game play
  • Especially loved the the first mission
Halo-4-Spartan-Ops-Episode-6-Screenshots-7.jpg

Screen-Shot-2013-01-18-at-12.50.42-PM-e1358542311993.png

I did not want to give away any spoilers and no I did not take the photos above they are from Waypoint! http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/u...2/spartan-ops-episode-6-gallery#imageNumber=3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh and can anyone help me with how to add in the poll like:
Other please explain why?
<text box>

Thanks!:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
T-FLO OUT :titmar:

SwedishGuy

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
Sweden
I just wished that you could control the Phantom. I thought you would be able to fly the phantom when they talked about hijacking it in the first mission... Apart from that dissapointment, this episode was fucking cool. I just love the new areas, but I still think it has a bit of cheap difficuilty when you're playing solo on Legendary. When I say cheap I mean that it's not that fun to be spawnkilled by knight..

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
I just wished that you could control the Phantom. I thought you would be able to fly the phantom when they talked about hijacking it in the first mission... Apart from that dissapointment, this episode was fucking cool. I just love the new areas, but I still think it has a bit of cheap difficuilty when you're playing solo on Legendary. When I say cheap I mean that it's not that fun to be spawnkilled by knight..
Yea, but 343 did say it was meant for co-op.

Jan 9, 2013
US
Ya I loved the first chapter of the episode but it got repetitive with the covenant ship picking you up every single mission. Plus, I played the first 3 on legendary and man were they hard! They may have been more difficult than any of the campaign on Legendary.

MC Stargate

Novice
Feb 1, 2013
Dallas, Texas
Ya I loved the first chapter of the episode but it got repetitive with the covenant ship picking you up every single mission. Plus, I played the first 3 on legendary and man were they hard! They may have been more difficult than any of the campaign on Legendary.
I had mixed feelings about the phantom. I liked how it changed things up from previous episodes, and it made Crimson feel like a unique fire team. but I was feeling like it wasn't that plausible for some of the missions. Also, I'm probably alone on this, but I play all Spartan Ops on easy. :/ lol I just play them to feel awesome charging through the bad guys easily.

Reactions: Conar the Barbarian
Jan 9, 2013
US
I had mixed feelings about the phantom. I liked how it changed things up from previous episodes, and it made Crimson feel like a unique fire team. but I was feeling like it wasn't that plausible for some of the missions. Also, I'm probably alone on this, but I play all Spartan Ops on easy. :/ lol I just play them to feel awesome charging through the bad guys easily.
Ya, 343 made an effort to change things up with the phantom and the awesome opener to chapter 6, but from there on, it's the same thing. Repeating of the same maps, same ending, and endless firefighting. I'm beginning to think not just with spartan ops but with forge and multiplayer in general, going with Certain Affinity was not the best idea. Oh, and it's fine going on easy but I recommend doing a legendary run on spartan ops and campaign with or without a friend for some achievements and some gamer respect.