Introduction WE NEED YOU SPARTAN!!!

What type of Halo gamer are you?

• Total voters

Cody3717

Master
Jan 10, 2013
YES!!! We need YOU, yes YOU! Join the Custom Club by Masterchief2013 (aka Final) and I. We need you to join us and play amazing custom games with other people! If you decide to join us, not only do you get an friend request from me, but you also will be invited to our chat lobby. Here you can chat among our members, make new and kind friends, and plan for custom games. In just two days, me and Final met and became friends and started to play Halo with each other. Final and I played for about a hour and it was so much fun! We have other people in the club that also played with us. The more people, the more fun it is! This is an easy way to tell when and what you want to play. You can also join other people's games and try out the fun they have in store for you! If you are interested and you can't wait any longer, comment below and tell me your GT so when you and I do get to play, I can easily invite you to a Xbox party. I will also follow you and add you to the chat so you can join this amazing and ridiculously fun club. Ever since I created this, I had the Halo of my life since Halo CE multiplayer. Come join us I guarantee you that you will find custom games VERY quickly; all you need to do is ask!
-Cody3717

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
hi Cody, welcome to the site.

please check out our Upcoming Games section of the website and
use it to schedule custom games with your Customs Club! it will be awesome!

Cody3717

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Another Greek name, you say? What's that supposed to mean? :p
Sorry to sound so NERDY but Oceanus is a Greek sea-god that both Greeks and Romans believed in.
Oceanus is a Titan... and blah blah, blah blah, blah!
It's something I like to point out...