Casual We Can See You

wade

Proficient
Jul 17, 2013
We Can See You (version 1.0) - Death From Below

We Can See You..
newestcover_zpsb5609fe7.jpg

We Can See You is a two tiered map that uses a Forge Island glitch to create a massive one way floor / celling between it's two sections. I have been working on this concept for...

Read more about this map...

Reactions: Fuzzle

wade

Proficient
Jul 17, 2013
amazing concept! wow I didnt expect to see something this original, cheers good sir!

Thanks a lot man! I have been mad about that floor being see-through since I made the "hell" section of my map Find God II down there. I was really happy to finally find a way to turn something negative into a positive.

Also, I don't remember who's YouTube video I watched to realize that you could build under the islands, but big thanks to the THFE guys because I definitely got the auto-turret flood idea from them. (and I probably got the under-island idea from them too)

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
Thanks a lot man! I have been mad about that floor being see-through since I made the "hell" section of my map Find God II down there. I was really happy to finally find a way to turn something negative into a positive.

Also, I don't remember who's YouTube video I watched to realize that you could build under the islands, but big thanks to the THFE guys because I definitely got the auto-turret flood idea from them. (and I probably got the under-island idea from them too)

When it was discovered several channels featured it (THFE, MrPokephile, TeamEpiphany and others), you can probably thank Psychoduck directly :D
You should submit this map to THFE if you havent already. Do you know how that works?

wade

Proficient
Jul 17, 2013
When it was discovered several channels featured it (THFE, MrPokephile, TeamEpiphany and others), you can probably thank Psychoduck directly :D
You should submit this map to THFE if you havent already. Do you know how that works?

I think so. I used to submit to them and TE a lot back when I was making Reach maps and then I kinda let up.

I think I found it on here. Maybe I will submit a couple, this is easier than youtube messages. Thanks again for the comments. I hope people like it. I am pretty addicted to forging and I could never stop, so it's nice to think someone will see the stuff.

Reactions: Fuzzle

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
Looks great and you picked the correct title for it "Casual" as this could never be for competitive, but I'm not damping on your map it is a really good idea and i bet the game play is way better for infection than anything.

wade

Proficient
Jul 17, 2013
Looks great and you picked the correct title for it "Casual" as this could never be for competitive, but I'm not damping on your map it is a really good idea and i bet the game play is way better for infection than anything.

Thanks man, yea I would definitely recommend infection over anything else. The other games can be fun, they just aren't as traditional and you need to employ some different tactics.