Want To Become A YouTube Partner?

Jan 14, 2013
Hey, what's up guys! It's Half Millennium here, with a different kind of post.

A few weeks ago, I started my own sub-network under the CrysisTV. If you would like, you can check out their website here, or their YouTube channel here.

Anyway, it is called DigitalNode, and I am currently looking for some directors and partners! Directors would get the chance to upload on a new channel, allowing them to expand their audience. Partners, on the other hand, have the opportunity to make some cash with their videos, and my network happens to have some of the highest CPMs in the industry. Want to know what else you get?

- 70% Revenue Share

- Dedicated Advertising Team With Years of Experience

- CPMs Averaging Between $4-$10 For English Speaking Channels

- Get Paid Monthly; $1 Threshold

- HD YouTube Livestreaming

- YouTube Scheduled Uploading

- The YouTube Fan Finder Program

If you are interested, send me a personal message, or you can apply to become a partner here.

If you would like to become a director, you can apply at this link.

Well, that'll be it for me! Please feel free to ask any questions below.

Jan 14, 2013
:eek: sounds cool, but I don't exactly know how it works, and I already earn from Adsense. What's the pros and cons?

Well, my network pays significantly more than Adsense. CPMs run around $2 - 3 for Adsense, while, as it says above, CPMs at DigitalNode are in between 4 - 10 dollars. Also, you don't get YouTube HD Livestreaming from Adsense, and there are no monthly payments.