Introduction Volt Crusaders Forgers Officially Hit the Scene.

Mar 23, 2013
Los Angeles, California
Hey Guys, I should have joined this website ages ago, I'm really hoping to help the custom games community return to it's former glory. I have been a pretty dedicated forger since Halo 3 and have been in love with it ever since. I run a small clan which goes by name Volt Crusaders, the difference being we don't care much for how good you are with a gun. Rather we have people join who are skilled at forge, and have a passion for doing so.

Now I don't like to brag(well maybe just a little), but I have created some really solid maps for both 4v4 and Big Team Battle. My most notable achievements being the scaled recreation of the Halo 2 campaign level Heretic (included with banshees and everything) in Halo Reach and my recreation of the military base on Planet Algolis if any of you have seen Prototype from Halo Legends. The thing about me is I really get excited about this kind of s*** when I get a good vision of what I want to build and can implent it into forge. I spend hours on these maps to make sure every part fits with the theme, that it is detailed, and plays well. For example Heretic is not some small wannabe remake, it is as close as you can get in Forge World and took me a combined 9 hours to finish that thing.

I am all about having people enjoy an almost cinemtaic experience with my bigger maps and a sense of something dynamic and unique with my medium and small-sized arenas in both Halo 4 and Halo Reach. I hope to enlist some of you for customs as me and my clan members want to have sizable lobbies to have fun and help test our maps, and with our different skill sets we have everything from flood to dominion and so on. Again I'm glad to join and I hope we can find more forgers to join us and players to see what we ahve in store for them!

Last but not least, I have a little more info regarding my clan. We have just gotten access to a capture card so we plan to put up our own channel and display the clans maps, with the Forge Epidemic being as busy as they are with submitted maps there are some that never recieve the limelight they deserve. We hope to be the ones who can give you the chance to show your hard work to a broader audience.

Reactions: Fuzzle