Visual effects expert wanted

Forgebook

Qualified
May 15, 2013
California
www.youtube.com
Hi, I am seeking a visual effects expert to help me with some videos and future projects many that have amazing potential. My name is Cody and I have just launched my Youtube channel after planning it out for an entire year. During that year I started writing a machinma that just so happens to need top of the line visual effects. I am very picky when it comes to quality and need someone with a certain skill set better than mine. I know must high level Adobe products , excluding After Effects, really well but I need some Visual experts and visual directors/producers to help me with certain projects. All those who want to "try out" I guess, lol, must have some sort of practice in the products below

After effects, Cinema 4D, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, and any other top of the line animation software

Also they must have practice in the following fields.

Green Screening, Weather manipulation, lighting, contrast, animation, text animation, key framing, and transitions.

(If you know these products but do not own them, that's o.k I will get them for you)

( If you know about 3/4 of the items listed that is o.k as well, I appreciate honesty and when people want to learn new things)

Now you may be asking what this can do for you...Well, many things.
1. Get your name out there( Hearing about a person's work is an amazing way to get more
2. Possible position in the future (I also can work out some way to be a client on a resumé.)
3. Possible pay in the future if your work is improving and the channel gains some sort of stable audience.
4. Plus the opportunity to learn and be in a creative community of people.

If you want the position please comment below your name and reason and if you know any of the products and how many. After that I will want to see a work portfolio, if you just have unorganized work that works to. The work will help me see if you are cut out for the job. Again this position is not paying yet, but if your work continues to blow me away and provide a stable audience big bucks can be in you future. If you have any questions about anything, please leave them below, thanks