Introduction Used to be a Forge God... Now hardly a Forge novice.

Faulk Smash

Qualified
Nov 16, 2014
Hey Customs,

I'll talk about the Halo side of things specifically as the rest is pretty boring.

Played Halo CE when I was 6 years old (now 19) on the PC, then Xbox, then Halo 2, 3... The list goes on for all Halo games (Yeah, including Spartan Assault).

I forged a TON in Halo 3, not so much in Reach, and a ton in Halo 4. My plan was to recreate all of my previous maps in the MCC, but the amount of time it would take would just not be worth it, and going back to Halo 3's Forge having played H2A's is just... difficult, to say the least.

I wish I had videos up on my old maps as I was proud of most, but I do have a video of one from a LONG, LONG time ago. I was much younger, and some things on the map weren't Forged very nicely, but the map was nice enough to get stolen by another YouTuber back in the day haha!

If you're interested, here's the video for it:
(map is "Nat C Zombies" because "Nazi" was replaced by "Blam!"... Good ol' Bungie. Also keep in mind the date of the video so the quality isn't the best... and neither was my capture card at the time! :p)

I may revisit this thread after a while as it was a bit brief. All I can say though is I absolutely love Forge (Infection/Flood to be exact), and want to get back into the grove of things as it's been a while...

Thanks. :)