Trophies

ArmdNinja547

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
So I was thinking, some of the trophies involve getting something like 100 likes and then 500 likes on one post we have posted. Has anyone thought that's a bit TOO steep?

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
And how awesome someone is :cool:

While we're here, do any of you guys have suggestions for new Trophies you'd like to see?

Reactions: NinetysBorn

mazdak26

Proficient
Trophy Ideas:
-I heard Insane talking about some reward for getting lots of good ratings for your custom lobbies. Maybe that can translate into a trophy?
-a Trophy awarded individually to members by moderators for doing something really awesome (or just for being a great member)
-several trophies rewarding length of time being consistently active on the site
-several trophies having to do with the number of followers you had at a given time.

Reactions: Tedium and Wakko45

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
And how awesome someone is :cool:
While we're here, do any of you guys have suggestions for new Trophies you'd like to see?
Young Thread-Hopper
"Receive a total of 10 likes from threads you have posted." 5 points

Thread Guru
"Bro, your chi is showing... Receive a total of 100 likes from threads you have posted!" 30 points

Intros, Shmintros
"Post a thread in the introduce yourself section." 1 point

What do you think about these Insane54 and Tedium? I think they would be awesome :D

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Now that I'm personally able to see through new trophy opportunities, does anyone have any suggestions they'd like to see? I'm planning on expanding that side of this website, and all suggestions are certainly welcome!

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Pandamonium - 3 points
- Your name involves the word panda

1.5k posts - 40 points

750 likes - 50 points

5 consecutive lobbies hosted with 15+ RSVPs - 10 points

Post a map - 2 points

Post 5 maps - 10 points