Mini Game Tower Defense [Survival]

wizton

Master
Sep 17, 2013
England
www.youtube.com
Nice idea, sounds fun :)i'll download it sometime beat your score, excuse me i meant and send a review :D Maybe we should make a map together sometime? ;P thanks for the shout out too :heart:

Apr 27, 2013
UK
I was working on a tower defense game recently and I as like 'Awwww Hell no!' when i saw this come up. Luckily this is nothing like mine, looks awesome, nice work :)

Player

Master
Feb 10, 2013
Maine
Reactions: Buddy
Apr 27, 2013
UK
Thanks! I'm guessing yours involves actual players coming at you while you defend the tower? Haha, yeah. Because mine is just self propelled vehicles. (;

Yeah, i originally came up with it in Reach where i was gonna use the 'insane' gametyper to get a never ending stream of golfballs coming at you (once too got to the end, the round would end). There are other differences too, in yours eveyone is on one tower whereas in mine there are loads of different towers with different weapons to choose from, I had something like 'Bloons tower defense' in mind when i made it. The good thing is there are so many different tower defense games out there that you can make a lot of different versions of them in Halo, it's quite a broad term