Introduction TobyWanShinobi - Introduction

Jul 2, 2014
Hello all, my name is Jon but I go by TobyWanShinobi on xbox live. I just graduated in June of 2014 with my Bachelors of Science degree in Game Design. I have been designing games for over two years now and I have a passion for level design. Currently I am working on Halo 4 multiplayer levels that support 8-10 players so that I can diversify my portfolio a bit more.

I am doing a playtest today 7/2/14 for all 3 of my new maps. I have put a lot of work into these maps and they have received very positive reviews, people are having a lot of fun on them.I need 8 players to join me that will not quit during the game so that I can record good playtest videos to upload to my portfolio. Let me know if you interested in playing, send me a message or a friend request on xbox live, gamertag: TobyWanShinobi

Thank you, look forward to being part of an awesome community.

levels can be previewed here on my portfolio website: http://jondstallings.weebly.com/fps-multiplayer-maps.html

Sgt x Slaphead

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Feb 18, 2013
If you are interested in level design then you will find the HaloCustoms map database very useful in finding a wide variety of community maps. You should try posting your own maps on there sometime.