Introduction To whom may open this thread

Forge 2.0

Qualified
Jan 29, 2013
Hi, my name is Adam.

I had over 5000 custom games played in halo 3. I have a HD capture card. I live on Cape cod in MA, which little fun fact for you guys, is the largest man made island in the world. Im 19 or I will be as of Feb 4th. Yep so thats it.

Sam The Great

Master
Jan 9, 2013
United States
Hello. I think you'll like it here. Your capture card will come in handy for your map uploads, or if you stream or want to post recaps of parties you or your friends host.

Cape Cod? Nice place. I also live in New England, Connecticut, haven't been to the Cape in years though.

Forge 2.0

Qualified
Jan 29, 2013
Hey Adam! I'm at Amherst, pretty damn close eh? :p
NO WAY, I was there at a party, which may I add was insane, on Halloween weekend. I'm coming up to visit friends again soon. Maybe we can meetup? Also if this is the same Insane54 from forge hub that I remember from 4 years ago back in the wonderful days of 09', its nice to see you once again (well not really see but so much as meet online). Also I'm probably transferring to ZooMass next year. According to the staff/admins of the forge epidemic channel im going to be helping out alot on here. So nice to meet everyone.