Introduction 'Tis me, CyanWolfKing =3

CyanWolfKing

Novice
Feb 18, 2013
Hello Everybody! My name is CyanWolfKing. I am 14 years of age and i live in Toronto Ontario. My gamertag is also CyanWolfKing, as I love wolves and my favorite color is cyan, and, why not be a king on top of that you know? I love to play halo 4, well mostly cuz it's the only relatively GOOD game I have besides halo reach. When I'm not playing on the xbox, I enjoy playing guitar and going on YouTube. I love playing custom halo 4 games with my friends, unfortunately I only get about 4 people playing at once, so I would love to get a big game going, or join one. AS surprising as it may or may not be, I'm not much of a talker, I'm quite shy, but once you get to know me, I'm a pretty cool guy, or I think I am haha. Well i have like nothing else to talk about now so.... I guess I've introduced myself quite thoroughly. Anyway i hope to play with some of you sometime at some point... Uhh ya bye!

Reactions: Berb

CyanWolfKing

Novice
Feb 18, 2013
I mostly play gametypes that involve lots of precision and stealth, such as SWAT and Team Snipers. But I occasionally enjoy BTB or team objective.

Reactions: Berb

CyanWolfKing

Novice
Feb 18, 2013
Well I forged something just for that achievement, and to be honest, it was BAD. I have no sense of creativity, or any patience when it comes to forging haha

evergreen948

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Sydney, Straya
Well I forged something just for that achievement, and to be honest, it was BAD. I have no sense of creativity, or any patience when it comes to forging haha
Same here, i cant forge good AT ALL. I was starting to get good in reachs forge just before halo 4 came out but after playing matchmaking for several months i lost the little talent i had