Mini Game Throne of Rails

Jan 13, 2013
Throne of Rails (version 1.0) - Railguns only FFA in a small buiding.

View attachment 3475

This is a small railgun only FFA. Assassinations and melees are still allowed so players have an incentive to move around and flank each other.

The map is a variant of the impact on-disc base and has a kill barrier outside the building. There are two ledges for power positions and two teleporters with a Core as a line of sight blocker. All spawns are inside the building.

It is designed for 8 people but is playable between 4-10. The spawns are designed so...

Read more about this map...

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
An overview from the map would be cool. ;) Sounds interesting, btw: Do you know how to put pictures correctly into your post? Just saying, because one is correct and the others are attached and unstructured... When you upload maps, there are two options: "Full Image" is the right choice for you! You´re welcome, if I could help. :)

Jan 13, 2013
Thanks for the help! I was trying to keep the post simple and clean so it was easy to read, therefore I only attached the other pictures instead of posting them. Next time I'll post more pictures as part of the content.

What exactly do you mean by overview? Like a top-down view? This is the entire map. It's designed to be small, concentrated, and minimalistic. I could add other pictures but you wouldn't really see anything different or get a better perspective of the map.

Jan 13, 2013
Oh wow, did not realize that was the concept you were getting from the pictures. I'll definitely upload more pictures tonight and change the description so the map design is more clear.

Seriously, thanks for commenting and helping me out!

Reactions: Budddyyy