Introduction 'This sierra 117 of the Forward Unto Dawn.....'

alexfenwal

Qualified
Feb 3, 2013
Hi my name is Alex, I'm 15 years old and live in Tasmania, Australia.
I love halo and have every halo apart from h2 (purely due to chance).
In forge I prefer to recreate maps than download them (a habit from when the file-share didn't work) but I will download maps if I don't think I'll be able to properly recreate them.
I prefer to make/recreate/download mini games and flood maps but I still like other game types and think of my self as a fairly decent player despite the fact that i have a barely negative KD
I do have game nights every few weeks with friends from school but their not really that good and I can only have about six people per game night.

Great now it sounds like I'm applying for an online dating site

YOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Dax

alexfenwal

Qualified
Feb 3, 2013
Wow I'm in the online presence of Christ!
Actually most of the maps I recreate are mini games that are fairly easy to work out and they never look quite as nice as the originals
no i dont have the Devil as a pet ;)
Also, just so you know, as far as I can tell I'm not upside down

See I can edit
IOLO
(I only live once)

alexfenwal

Qualified
Feb 3, 2013
About the game nights at school, I ment the people aren't very good. The game nights themselves are great!

alexfenwal

Qualified
Feb 3, 2013
Oh some didn't work............
Has all this made me sound childish?
Because I'm actually quite mature.
In the 'real world' that is

alexfenwal

Qualified
Feb 3, 2013
Protip: in forge you can look directly down/up on an object while holding it to fine edit horizontally and press LB/RB then press A immediately afterwards to fine edit vertically

I do not claim to be the first person to discover either of these, how ever I did find them back in Reach even though i only found the vertical method to a certain extent.
To see the full tutorial check out Ducain23s channel he is an awesome guy and I love his vids

I also love THFE's vids, Team Epiphany's vids, roostertheeth's vids, Mr. Pokephile's vids, Insanmiac's vids, Nakedhalo's vids, Arbiter617's vids, MisterYourWilly's vids, Anoj's (The Top Ten Series) vids and HaloFollower's vids. (In no particular order)
I just named almost all of my YouTube subscriptions :)