Introduction This is not the introduction you're looking for.

xAudienceofone

Just Another Guru
Jan 17, 2013
NY, USA
www.adamcbassett.com
Hello, all. Many of you may already know me, xAudienceofone, from other sites or simply by playing xbox together. I'd like to consider myself a relatively active and skilled forger, although compared to the lot of you I'm just rubbish at the actual game. Don't get me wrong, I can stomp most matchmaking players, but with my halo buddies its no contest. But that's alright, i don't mind losing.

Atop that I write fictional stories ( the latest is about 1/3 done and at about 230 pages), make lots of art (digital and traditional), and study at university of both of these skills. I'm going to die poor.

I'm not sure where I was going with this, but I was referred here by Insane54, and Dax told me again to join, so after a second look I decided to check it out. Looking forward to seeing what this site is like exactly, and I am glad to make your acquaintances.

Reactions: CO BOARDERS

xAudienceofone

Just Another Guru
Jan 17, 2013
NY, USA
www.adamcbassett.com
Welcome to the party! As an aspiring writer myself, I feel your pain. hahaha.

Thanks! I was actually about to go work on my project a bit more, actually. I've been stuck on a chapter and playing too many videogames. Maybe I'm subconsciously tense about going back to school in 2 days? nah...

After this morning, I certainly wouldn't include myself in this "lot" of which you speak...

No, you're not. But that's okay, I really dont care. :D

xAudienceofone

Just Another Guru
Jan 17, 2013
NY, USA
www.adamcbassett.com
I wish I could at the moment. I want to get this blasted novel done in the next few months, so that means working on it near every single day. This particular chapter is odd for me. I cant wait to go and do some shorter things when its all over.

CO BOARDERS

Adept
Jan 13, 2013
Do you publish yourself or just shopping still? I have submitted my novel a few times to no results. The feedback has been generally good regarding the book, but that an unknown is not a marketable thing right now.

xAudienceofone

Just Another Guru
Jan 17, 2013
NY, USA
www.adamcbassett.com
Nah, I'm not done anything good yet. When this is completed, I'll figure something out though. If nothing else, I'll self publish on one of the nook sites or something. I'm still playing it all by ear though. Good luck on yours, if they like it you just need to convince them a lot of others will too!