Introduction This I like.

Feb 8, 2013
Iceland
Hello, fellow Halo players.
Oh, how long I have waited for this kind of a community. I will utilize this site starting tonight.
Me and my good friend Bjorn are from Iceland and have played customs pretty much by ourselves with occasional randoms popping in, but now, when we have both signed up, that is going to change.

Can't wait to get started.

See you tonight!

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
It's always great to here members so enthusiastic about the site. Glad to have you on board! Hope to see you around some time :)

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Iceland, WOW, that is one place I never thought that we would get members from. Awesome to have you man.

We're psyched to have you here!!

Check out some lobbies that are going on, HERE.

corduroyCHUCK

Master
Dec 28, 2012
Michigan
you know those heatmaps of who's playing xbox live in the world? i think i saw you and your friend as two tiny pixels in iceland once

welcome man, the more the merrier

Feb 8, 2013
Iceland
Are you from Reykjavik? Do you watch LazyTown as a kid?

btw I'm Berb.
Nah, not a Reykjavík civilian. Instead, I come from the "rectum" of Iceland. It's a town called Höfn, and is pronounced "Hup" if you were wondering.
It's on the south-east part of Iceland.

I DID watch LazyTown when I was younger. All three of the series. I got picked on for watching it when I was 12 though... I guess then, people start to wonder what is childish and what's not.

Feb 8, 2013
Iceland
you know those heatmaps of who's playing xbox live in the world? i think i saw you and your friend as two tiny pixels in iceland once

welcome man, the more the merrier
Don't get me wrong, there are about 200 people here that own an Xbox, but the Xbox is in the minority compared to the heaping amount of PS3 users here. But yeah, that might have been us!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I love this place!

Feb 9, 2013
Oh, how long I have waited for this kind of a community. I will utilize this site starting tonight. i played customs pretty much by myself with occasional randoms popping in, but now, when i have both signed up, that is going to change.

See you tonight! :)

Reactions: PandaMan

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Oh, how long I have waited for this kind of a community. I will utilize this site starting tonight. i played customs pretty much by myself with occasional randoms popping in, but now, when i have both signed up, that is going to change.

See you tonight! :)
Awesome dude! (by the way, you can make your own thread if you want lol)