Introduction TheRedEyedDevil - ProHaloRaceForger

Jun 22, 2013
www.youtube.com
Hello all, for those of you who have never herd of me, I forge halo 4 racetracks; I have forged a few halo reach racetracks, but that is ancient history. I have made over 24 racetracks for halo 4 and am forever growing in ideas. All my racetracks are RACETRACKS compatible up to 16 players and can be found on the file browser if you search the tag: TRED or you can find my most recent tracks on my file-share. I plan to do a 100 or more race maps for Halo 4 so I not gonna disappear anytime soon. I make all kinds of race maps for people who have different tastes, but a few successful maps include: Indoor Race #2, Indoor Race #3 Reverse, SKYTRACKS (1st), SKYTRACKS (3rd), Island Hopping, and Luigi Raceway. Usually when I make maps, I try to do a series because I often have different ideas that I want to try out for different tracks. You can expect to find the following series maps from me either now or in the near future: Indoor Race Series (Completed), Majestic Terrain Series (Completed), SKYTRACKS series (Incomplete), Mario Cart Series (Incomplete), and my newest The Alphabet Series A-Z (Incomplete).

If you guys have any questions, or need assistance with a race map, please feel free to message me on xbox live: GT: TheRedEyedDevil