TheHaloForgeLeague Flood [CONTEST]!

Are you subscribed?

• Total voters

THFL

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
Youtube
www.youtube.com
Hey guys as a thank you to our community for letting us achieve 200 subscribers on youtube I am proud to announce that we will be holding a contest for 1600 Microsoft Points. It is a flood contest and the rules and how to submit are as follows:
Rules:
1. You must forge a flood map on any canvas.
2. No flood mini games, strictly normal flood.
3. Maximum of 2 forgers. No 3 way co-forging.
4. Must be submitted by 1 March 2013 (Thats a whole month!)
5. Custom flood gametype allowed.

How to submit a map: Send an XBL message to the gamertag "xCHOBHAMx" The message should include :
-Map Name
-Gametype
- # of Players
-Co-Forger
- File share (Where the map is located)
- Any other notes about the map (Optional)
The video on my channel:

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Am I allowed to enter? This is by no means meant to sound arrogant, I really am wondering.

Jan 14, 2013
Hey, guys, I have a good map that I made in mind. The problem is, I don't have a fileshare. If I made it by myself, can I submit it through my friend's fileshare?
Hey guys as a thank you to our community for letting us achieve 200 subscribers on youtube I am proud to announce that we will be holding a contest for 1600 Microsoft Points. It is a flood contest and the rules and how to submit are as follows:

Rules:
1. You must forge a flood map on any canvas.
2. No flood mini games, strictly normal flood.
3. Maximum of 2 forgers. No 3 way co-forging.
4. Must be submitted by 1 March 2013 (Thats a whole month!)
5. Custom flood gametype allowed.

How to submit a map: Send an XBL message to the gamertag "xCHOBHAMx" The message should include :
-Map Name
-Gametype
- # of Players
-Co-Forger
- File share (Where the map is located)
- Any other notes about the map (Optional)

The video on my channel:

EmbarkingZeus

Resident Coffee Aficionado
Jan 12, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Uhm, do I need to have a co-forger? Because I am 80% done my map and I did it alone.
Also, by flood mini-game, is that classified as games such as Smashy chase, or a modded game-type?
Sorry if I sound like a noob.

THFL

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
Youtube
www.youtube.com
Uhm, do I need to have a co-forger? Because I am 80% done my map and I did it alone.
Also, by flood mini-game, is that classified as games such as Smashy chase, or a modded game-type?
Sorry if I sound like a noob.
can you tell me what smashy chase is because i have never heard of it but by regular flood we mean that it should be at least somewhat similar to matchmaking for example no speed halo,drive or die,or duck hunt

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
He's talking about classic infection guys, not mini-game infection.

Hi THFL. We thought your contest was a great idea so we promoted the thread to the front page.
Be sure to let us know who the winners are when it's over so we can post them for everyone to check out!

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013

No, I'm guessing you are allowed to co-forge with up to one other guy (so a max of two people that worked on the map), but you can forge on your own perfectly fine.