Introduction The Start of Something Great

XzombieassaultX

Qualified
Feb 3, 2013
Chicago
www.youtube.com
Hello. I'm formerly known as zombieasaultman to most, but you can call me zombie. I love to game, being MLG in Halo and all. I have played so many customs in Halo: Reach, it's not even funny. However, I've only played a handful of customs in Halo 4 since release date, and they were all just tiny skirmishes to see who was better. (I won.. :p) I look forward to meeting new people here who will be hosting new and improved custom games in Halo 4!
Oh, and by the way, if you're a YouTuber, you can check me out (all-gaming channel) at:
https://www.youtube.com/user/zombieassaultman
Thanks! Peace out guys.

Reactions: Dax

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
Moar Youtuberz! Very cool. Glad you found the site dude! You'll definitely be able to find plenty of custom games that tickle your fancy. Just click on the "Join a Game" tab at the top of this page (if you haven't already :p) and you'll see all the lobbies you can join! You can also create your own! If you have any questions or need anything, just ask :)

Reactions: XzombieassaultX

XzombieassaultX

Qualified
Feb 3, 2013
Chicago
www.youtube.com
Moar Youtuberz! Very cool. Glad you found the site dude! You'll definitely be able to find plenty of custom games that tickle your fancy. Just click on the "Join a Game" tab at the top of this page (if you haven't already :p) and you'll see all the lobbies you can join! You can also create your own! If you have any questions or need anything, just ask :)
I have you followed, so if a question comes to mind, you'll be the first to hear it. :p

XzombieassaultX

Qualified
Feb 3, 2013
Chicago
www.youtube.com
How did that Dead Space 3 video explode? Seriously, like 4,500 views is a huge number compared to the average number of views on your other videos.
If you search something such as "Best Dead Space 3 Weapon Tutorial," I'm among the top because I was one of the first to upload something like that, and because of that, people see the video much more. My only competition is the guy who posted first (;
I'm not complaining though, 6,000 views is good enough for me. It's helping with the subscribers too (117)

Reactions: NinetysBorn