Mini Game The Purple Bunker (Revamped for Halo 4) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2014
Delaware, USA
The Purple Bunker (Placeholder name) (version Alpha v1.0) - I'm bringing it back!!

Purple Bunker Revamp
View attachment 10849
Hey, guys! You may remember the Purple Bunker gametype from Halo 3 and Halo: Reach. Well, I noticed that it is not on Halo 4. I decided to change that, because I loved playing it in Halo 3 and Reach. The gametype used for this version is a Grifball variant, mainly because I want to see how well it works. If Grifball doesn't work properly, I will use a different gametype. This map is nowhere near complete, and...

Read more about this map...

Reactions: Buddy

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
Go to the top of your map post and click on overview on the left side of your screen. Scroll all the way to the bottom and you will see a button to the left that say edit. Click this. Now as you scroll down there will be a box where you can put a link, this box says "Custom Gametype Link:" and is just bellow "Custom Gametype Name:" and "Supported Gametypes:" That Custom Gametype Link box is where you place you link to the game-type. Any other questions on getting around the site just ask. You can also do a thumb nail image but that if you want to.

Jul 9, 2014
Delaware, USA
xEGGOxW4FF13x69 updated The Purple Bunker (Revamped for Halo 4) with a new update entry:

Purple Bunker Alpha v1.1 Update!!!

View attachment 10879 Hey, guys! I have been tweaking The Purple Bunker for the past two or three hours, mainly just adding more aesthetics to the map. Aesthetics is the biggest change in this update. I have spent an extra $4,000 in just aesthetics! I also changed around some of the rocks. I deleted some that didn't look right, and added some where I thought necessary. It doesn't provide much of a gameplay change, I think, but it is still a change. Here is what the map looks like...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Jul 9, 2014
Delaware, USA
xEGGOxW4FF13x69 updated The Purple Bunker (Revamped for Halo 4) with a new update entry:

Purple Bunker Revamp Alpha v1.2 Update

Not much has changed here, except I swapped the rail gun for the concussion rifle in the loadout, and I renamed the map to "Nifty Shades of Purple" because reasons. There may be issues with people on Blue Team using the concussion rifles against Red Team to knock them back, so I may just have everyone start with pistols and have the needler/concussion rifle arrive in the balcony thing with Red Team...not quite sure what to do, though.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Jul 9, 2014
Delaware, USA
Guys, one problem that just became very evident to me is that I only have one "stage" in this map, unlike the three stages in Halo: Reach. If that is a problem, please let me know. If there are any problems with the map or gametype, feel free to let me know via Halo Customs or Xbox Live. I will do my best to solve any issues that may come up..

Reactions: Buddy
Status
Not open for further replies.