Gaming The official unofficial thread for other games lobbies

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
So we got to talking in the shoutbox and a few of us thought it'd would be a good idea to have a place to start up lobbies for other games , not that Halo is bad or anything but some people would like to have a little variety and that's what this thread is for.

This thread is just to help people set up some other lobbies for games that may not be Halo

So the site is called Halo customs for a reason , but sometimes customs in Halo can get abit boring and people like to mix it up a little.Now you may be wondering what other games could we play?Let me give you a few examples ;

GTA IV or GTA V ( when it comes out )
Red Dead Redemption
Assassins Creed
Battlefield 3 or Battlefield 4 ( when it comes out )
Call of Duty ( I'm not a fan , but hell maybe you guys are )
Gears of War
Dead Island Riptide
Minecraft
DayZ

Now thats only what I could come up with in a short amount of time and its not the limits of what you could play and again this is only to help you set up a lobby for another game.I'm taking suggestions so be sure to recommend some games that you'd like to play to!!

So if you want to have a play date or its a heat of the moment thing , come here and get a lobby set up!!

Thanks for reading and be sure to start up even more custom lobbies!!

Potato man out ^.^

Reactions: NinetysBorn
Jan 16, 2013
Using an idea that I only just posted earlier today, huh?

1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

P.s Boil 'em, Mash 'em, Stick 'em in a Stew!

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
NO FPS TITLES

seriousleh snake, halo is our fps game.

I'd ask what were you smoking when thinking adding other shooters to our official list of games to play was a good idea.... but your avatar answers this question already.
To be fair though , some people may want to start up lobbies for trolling in BF3 or maybe even to play some Zombies in CoD :laugh:.I'm open to suggestions if you have any ?

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
So as of now we are currently playing GTA IV Ballads of Gay Tony , so if you're interested be sure to join myself and Adderrson while we cause mayhem!!