Mini Game The Invincible

The Invincible (version 2.0) - The walking terror will make earthquakes in your soul...

The invincible

Gamertag: n0mnom321
Players: 4 or more players but probably better for 6-8 players

Subject to further testing; please try it out and give feedback. Read the description for how to play.

Here is the second map which I have made for the gametype: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/games/halo4/fileshare/details/018c854c-3919-4c99-a9d3-2f087e68ae3f

The invincible game type is an extraction game type. The red players spawn on one side of the map, and the red team spawns...

Read more about this map...

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
I don't think the Mantis should be completely invincible. Maybe a little tougher. But not invulnerable. You also need to rethink this map's layout.

When we played it, I didn't see any flow in the map. Everyone was just frolicking around.

I wouldn't call this map a Mini Game. I'd say that it's more of a casual map.

This map was supposed to be played with a maximum of 8 players... That time there were too many players and the map we played on was the "in progress" "invincible: earthquake". The finished map was the one named "the invincible" the map that we played on was the unfinished one lol... The real one should play better, maybe you could test that one out sometime? I think the map link is in the description above. Thanks for testing the second map by the way...