Map Preview The Gold Map Pack - Theia Pipeline

History

So after I built Waterworks, a map not ready for release yet, I became inspired by its asymmetrical design. So with that in mind I decided to build a pipeline through the map before designing anything. After that it became apparent that I would need three good sized structures. So after one variation I was able the map felt done. It was strange having a map finish itself so quickly. I looked for what more I could do and I added some explosions and death bars - err wait… I meant to say I added some more objects for cover and well the map felt great. Though those other things sound great… erm ehem. At one point I experimented with a mantis being on the map but left that out for various reasons. But what I am releasing to you is a map that I feel is ready for your custom lobbies.

Description

So the map I centered around a long pipeline that splits into the main structure and the other structure where it then leads out of the map through a rock tunnel (not accessible). The long pipeline offers a distinct advantage in height but leave you out in the open. Not only that but it is a quick and direct route between the two structures. Also on the map is a large crane hoisting some pipe which will be added to the pipe line soon. And the ground is littered with pipes currently collecting dust until they can be welded in place.

Map Name: Theia Pipeline
Description: A new pipeline near Theia has been run into issues in its construction.

Supported Lobby Size: 8-12 Players (Team) 4-8 players (FFA)
Supported Teams: All

Recommended Game Type: Extraction
Supported Game Types: Oddball, Extraction, King of the Hill, Slayer, Regicide, and Flood

Split Screen Friendly: Yes