Do you like The Core?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

History

This map has been in production for a very long time and has seen many revisions over the months. From a two story docking bay to the roof of a base it has seen many layouts until at last a design was picked. I began building this as an experiment but as I progressed with it, it became more and more apparent that this thing really wanted to be built and finalized.

Description
The Core has always been a map about aesthetics and awesomeness. The central cores offer a unique look to the map Combat is fast and frantic, offering a variety of game types and replay ability. Whether it is a free for all matches or a team battle both the aesthetics and layout will keep you wanting more. Including two bases, a cave, and a docking area this map is ready for your competitive lobby today.
Map Name: The Core
Description: Deep within space an outpost imbedded within an asteroid sends out a distress call.
Supported Lobby Size: 8-12 Players (Team) 6-8 players (FFA)
Supported Teams: All
Recommended Game Type: Infinity Slayer
Supported Game Types: Oddball, Extraction, King of the Hill, Slayer, Regicide, and Flood
Split Screen Friendly: Yes

Reactions: evergreen948

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Wood could be taken out of context and I would rather not have the image marred by such thoughts, thus bronze silver and now gold. that and I didnt have minecraft when I started.

"Girrrrl, My map pack is soooo beautiful.
Its even got Wood, just for you. " ;)

Reactions: Sinogard