Map Preview The Gold Map Pack - Caeli Clearing

Which map are you looking forward to most?

• Avalon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adamant

• Caeli Clearing

• Theia Pipeline

• Ravinenasa

• The Core

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Well this is it, the final show down, the last biscuit. That’s right this is the final map preview for the gold map pack. You excited? Well I am! I can finally go to sleep on time- err I mean get focused on other things… errm… Caeli Clearing anyone?

History

So Caeli Clearing came to be as a complete accident. I know that’s the last thing you want your parents to say to you but nevertheless they are telling the truth. So the map was completed in less than two days. And since its creation has been to several testing sessions and is now ready for your lobbies. I am excited to share with you in less than 36 hours this wonderful map.

Description

So this map is an asymmetrical one with many paths. While it seems open there is enough cover and change to the map to allow up to 16 people to play on it and still have good spawns. That test was kind of crazy but not in a bad way. To be honest I was surprised when it worked with that number, considering the small size of the map. That map itself is made up of three buildings surrounding a small grove of trees.

Map Name: Caeli Clearing
Description: This Clearing was once clear of trees but years of negligence have proven otherwise.

Supported Game Types: One Flag, Infinity Slayer, Regicide, Flood, King of the Hill, Oddball, Extraction
Best Game Type: Infinity Slayer, Extraction

Supported Lobby Size: 4-12 Players (Team) 4- 6 Players (FFA)
Supported Teams: Red and Blue, 3 and 4

Split Screen Friendly: yes

Pictures

Thanks for reading,

S.N.