The Fate Corps Krieg

Feb 12, 2013
Dark Void

I often question if anyone is allowed around from here on this site to join my Clan, but I will show you some of the things we do. We are currently working on making changes, I myself right now am trying to climb back up from the ashes that RSU left me, after leaving their clan. Ever since that I have been building from straight bottom to see my Clan be higher than it is.

1393390438_Krieg.jpg

Our Clan Website is http://fate-legion.enjin.com/home Now you can go ahead and judge what we have. We redid a lot from what we had when we were a legion of many clans, Now it is just us. No one really understood what I meant by Legion in the past, so I will tell you. What I meant by Legion was that we were made of all these clans under an alliance that we would follow. Not to mention we all followed the codex that took place, I myself was the Leader of this organization of 16 clans.

If you plan on Joining our clan, let me know, but remember I do not expect you to join us. We play on Reach Currently because Halo 4 is not in the boat for me. However I do not need your help, but what I need is a group of people to understand what I mean when I say it. I will say that if you really want to know what our rules are, here they are on the site I shown you. Our Ranking system, and how we operate are all going to be seen for the most part.
fullbody
Our National Colors are your basic Black, and Gold as seen here.

There is no telling what you guys like, and Dislike, but I will further explain colors. Colors follow the Primarch (General) of a Company, meaning that people are wearing those colors of the Primarch they are under. However I am the Leader of the whole Clan, so the National Colors we are known by is Black meaning Death of our Foes, and Gold of the purity received killing, or winning against our foes.

emblem.ashx
<---- Our Emblem is this Coat of Arms. The Skull Representing Fate, and The Gear Representing that everyone in this organization must work together. Origin of the Idea of this Skull came from these two things we commonly see if you play Warhammer 40k, or Gears of War.

th

th

So if you really are interested join us, have a meeting with one of the Primarchs before you are an official member of this corporation. Any Questions, or Comments will be responded to directly from me, myself.​

Reactions: Buddy

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
No we are not that kind of corporation, we are a group of people united in one body. Not a New York Stock Exchange group. But if you insist?
A corporation is a separate legal entity that has been incorporated either directly through legislation or through a registration process established by law. Incorporated entities have legal rights and liabilities that are distinct from their employees and shareholders, and may conduct business as either a profit-seeking business or not-for-profit business. Early incorporated entities were established by charter (i.e. by an ad hoc act granted by a monarch or passed by a parliament or legislature). Most jurisdictions now allow the creation of new corporations through registration. In addition to legal personality, registered corporations tend to have limited liability, be owned by shareholders who can transfer their shares to others, and controlled by a board of directors who are normally elected or appointed by the shareholders.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporation

Feb 12, 2013
Dark Void
What do guys usually play in HReach?

And why "Krieg" and not "War"?
1, we usually are doing practice on Custom Games, and test outs through matchmaking, as well as recruiting. We Clan Battle Clans quite the bit, and we also tend to do a Raid time to time against RSU. Negotiations take place with clans that we plan to alliance with, and we tend to oppose the ones that deny it.

2, I respect the Germans, I think when it came back in the day how they did things, it was very high quality. (obviously not Nazis) I also like to think of blitzkrieg, the battle that took place in France, and how effective it was. We plan to be as fierce as they were in many ways. the main reason is that we are in a war, and we finalized the reason that we will always be ready for a war on Reach with other clans.

I hope that helped you? ;)

Reactions: Buddy