Puzzle The Emerald Skull Remastered

Juggacly

Proficient
Jun 27, 2013
Adelaide, Australia
The Emerald Skull Remastered (version 1.0) - A remastered version of my successful logical, 2 player, Halo: Reach puzzle map.

The Emerald Skull Remastered

Created by Juggacly

Welcome to my remake of my very successful Halo: Reach puzzle map, 'The Emerald Skull'. This map features a huge amount of logical, cooperative challenges.

This map took me almost a year to make! I started in April, 2013. This map took a lot of blood, sweat and tears! Literally... I can explain why it took me a year for a remake. Well. Basically, Halo 4's mechanics are different from Halo: Reach's. A lot different... I had to modify almost...

Read more about this map...

Ticky

Expert
Jan 15, 2013
Ahh yes! The original was a grand map. I remember it easliy making my list of puzzle maps.

I see you've retained mostly everything from the original. Looks awesome!

Reactions: Juggacly

Juggacly

Proficient
Jun 27, 2013
Adelaide, Australia
Ahh yes! The original was a grand map. I remember it easliy making my list of puzzle maps.

I see you've retained mostly everything from the original. Looks awesome!

Yay, someone remembers the original :D

I had to change a few things. The caged-Falcon used to run a lot smoother, but since Halo 4 removed it, I had to use a Banshee. It works, but it's a lot harder to get right.

Ticky

Expert
Jan 15, 2013
Wanna know something funny? I forgot it was a coop puzzle and I got to the banshee part and was very frustrated. When I figured out it was meant for two people I was laughing my ass off. You don't wanna know how long it took to fall and shoot that fusion coil in the beginning lol...

Reactions: Juggacly

Juggacly

Proficient
Jun 27, 2013
Adelaide, Australia
Wanna know something funny? I forgot it was a coop puzzle and I got to the banshee part and was very frustrated. When I figured out it was meant for two people I was laughing my ass off. You don't wanna know how long it took to fall and shoot that fusion coil in the beginning lol...

How'd you get to the Banshee part solo?