Attachments

• boltshot meme.jpg
    boltshot meme.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 195
Reactions: Ariel Morgan

ayDn

Novice
Feb 14, 2013
I dont think the boltshot is overpowered. The mistake was to put in on the loadouts. Probably the best use of the boltshot would be as an ordnance drop or randomly placed on the maps

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
I dont think the boltshot is overpowered. The mistake was to put in on the loadouts. Probably the best use of the boltshot would be as an ordnance drop or randomly placed on the maps

it shouldnt be in the ordnance i mean whose gonna pick a boltshot in ordnance over a damage boost or sniper rifle

Last edited:

ayDn

Novice
Feb 14, 2013
thats kind of stating that its overpowered for the loadouts i mean whos gonna pick a boltshot in ordnance, honestly would u honestly pick a boltshot oin ordance if it came i mean pick a boltshot over a damage boost or something like that
yeh, youre absolutely right. Honestly in ordnance drops i also wouldnt pick it up. But if it is laying around on the map, i would change it for my magnum or plasma pistol. For example playing match making on complex. Youve got the ghost with you plasma pistol so why not change it now for a boltshot for free?

Indie Anthias

Master
Jan 14, 2013
Indifferent. I don't use it. I would be mad if I got killed by it a lot but I don't.... my service record is 2 kills/11 deaths. I really only play BTB so it doesn't bother me much.

I agree that its a stupid idea to have a 1-hit weapon as a loadout, but it doesn't affect me much.

Reactions: Barajuana

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
My only problem was that once it was fired it was more effective than a scattershot. Hopefully this will change in the title update

Exactly. Every other component of the BoltShot is balanced, but having a 10 meter lethal kill range is excessive. Chop a few meters off of that and it will be fine.