Map Preview The Blemished Parish

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
-- The Blemished Parish --

Herro,

I'm on fire! Here's another map preview after the one I already posted just a moment ago. I'll follow up PA1NTS' advice once again by telling you guys that this map is NOT yet finished. So if you happen to have a version saved on your Xbox, don't go and spread it across the people. It is not yet finished.

This map uses the Braindead gametype. This mode, made famous by maps such as Favela Vengeance, Alkaline City and City of Grey, is characterized by fast paced gameplay and frequent encounters with the undead. This map is no exception to that. Right from the get go, you'll be facing a continuous threat of getting infected as zombies pour out of windows, jump down from rooftops and run down from alleys to eat your tasty flesh.
The map was originally to be one of a 2-part Braindead campaign, but I'm no longer sure about using Braindead for the other map so for now this is just a standalone. A backstory will be provided by the time I release the map. For now, I just wanted to tease you guys with a few pictures.

The map is heavily based on the Left 4 Dead 2 campaign "The Parish". This campaign should be familiar to most people who know the game L4D2, because it was featured in the Demo version of the game. Anyway, I've always loved the aesthetical look of the houses in the campaign so I decided to transfer it over to a Halo 4 Flood map.

If you've helped me test this map, please leave me some feedback! It helps me out greatly.
Thank you for your time!

The motel (1st phase)
bp1_zpsc0f8cb01.jpg

The street (2nd phase)
bp2_zpsc82f3f3a.jpg

Zombies will be allowed to spawn upstairs and use the balconies to attack the humans
bp3_zpse33d8e51.jpg

The final holdout and the saferoom. Salvation lies within.
bp4_zps5b405107.jpg

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
I'm currently considering making the map to be compatible with Salvation also. I think it could be fun to give a little twist to the gameplay by implementing some of those features. No promises though.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Salvation has turned out to be a no go, I have been too busy to make that happen. However, it is perfectly compatible with Braindead so I might as well try and release it if I can. :)