The badass stuff thread

CoreKeyblade

Proficient
Jan 18, 2013
Britain, England
I decided to create this so we can just chat and show each other exceptionally badass stuff that you see in videogames, films and even everyday life.
So I guess I'll start it off with this
(and yes it did hurt, lots.)

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
This thread is begging for this picture.

aXbMnNV_700b.jpg

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Saw the top of that, thought "That's it? No prob. Rauru, Princess Ruto, Darunia- "

*scrolls down*

"..."

Reactions: Auburn

Auburn

#hawt
Jan 11, 2013
Missouri
The Apollo 11 landing has always fascinated me, more than my already pretty intense fascination of space. They're counting down seconds worth of fuel remaining to pull off a never before done, extremely technical landing. If you run out of fuel, you're stuck on the moon until you die of suffocation... nerves of steel
Ah, I learned a little about this in an Aerospace course I took my junior year. I've always been impressed with the procedures they went through just to launch the ship, let alone get it through orbit. Every step was incredibly... technical like you said, and each calculation had to be spot on. You would never catch me on a spacecraft, so props to ol' Neil and that other guy for even going that far.

Its funny because I thought for sure Aerospace would be the class I slept in everyday. Turns out it was one of the few courses that I was actually glad to fully attend five days a week.

Reactions: Insane54