The Absence of Team Snipers

Berb

Master
Dec 30, 2012
I have actually been wondering why team snipers isn't in... It is a staple playlist at this point.

xAudienceofone

Just Another Guru
Jan 17, 2013
NY, USA
www.adamcbassett.com
Team snipers is a 'staple playlist'? I had no idea. I was far more concerned about the fact that 1 flag wasn't put back in. In all honesty Team Snipers has never been the least bit fun for me. I don't entirely know why, but it has no appeal. Shotty snipers was only slightly better because I had another option in ho to play, but I'd just rather avoid it all.

I think my point here is that if 343i can make and update Snipers, I'd like them to bring back 1 flag and a few other gametypes we lost, even if it's a weekly playlist.

Indie Anthias

Master
Jan 14, 2013
Its always been one of my favorites, I missed it the first time, I had just got H4 when they pulled it. I hope they do a good job with it and make it permanent. Shotty snipers was alright, but honestly if you don't want to play snipers pick another playlist.

Berb

Master
Dec 30, 2012
Team snipers is a 'staple playlist'? I had no idea. I was far more concerned about the fact that 1 flag wasn't put back in. In all honesty Team Snipers has never been the least bit fun for me. I don't entirely know why, but it has no appeal. Shotty snipers was only slightly better because I had another option in ho to play, but I'd just rather avoid it all.

I think my point here is that if 343i can make and update Snipers, I'd like them to bring back 1 flag and a few other gametypes we lost, even if it's a weekly playlist.

Well, I was more concerned about 1 flag as well, but this conversation about team snipers. I would say it's a staple playlist, because it and swat have been gametypes that have been popular within the community since H2.

xAudienceofone

Just Another Guru
Jan 17, 2013
NY, USA
www.adamcbassett.com
Well, I was more concerned about 1 flag as well, but this conversation about team snipers. I would say it's a staple playlist, because it and swat have been gametypes that have been popular within the community since H2.

It's been around scince Halo 2? I had no idea. Sorry about that deviation, now that I look back it was a bit far off topic. So yeah, I'll just leave you all to it, I don't really care much for the gametype so I suppose I don't have a real purpose here. :p

Indie Anthias

Master
Jan 14, 2013
I like it because it can be slow paced. Not so much on smaller maps, but something like 4v4 on Hemorrhage is almost... relaxing. Definitely a minority preference, but I really enjoy it.

Indie Anthias

Master
Jan 14, 2013
I like the setup as described, snipes only mixed with occasional shotty snipes. It says Haven, Abandon, and some forge variants. I really wish they would use BTB maps for snipers.

XzombieassaultX

Qualified
Feb 3, 2013
Chicago
www.youtube.com
What do you mean Mythic....?
The ranks in Reach go as follows:
Recruit, Private, Corporal, Sergeant, Warrant Officer, Captain, Major, Lt. Colonel, Commander, Colonel, Brigadier, General, Field Marshall, Hero, Legend, Mythic, Noble, Nova, Eclipse, Forerunner, Reclaimer, Inheritor. (Sorry if the order is slightly wrong at the end - This came from the top of my head)
I used to be a Mythic which takes about 4,000,000 cR total to reach before I lost that account, and now that I have a new account, I'm going for it again.