Flood The 5th Kind [Flood]

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
The 5th Kind (version 1.0) - Every precaution was taken, yet the earthquake destroyed the whole city.

THE 5TH KIND
BY: PA1NTS

Map Description:

The 5th Kind is a sequel map to The 4th Kind. It's similar in theme. The main difference is the gametype it uses (Scavengers) and the canvas it was forged on (Ravine.) Another difference you will notice is that unlike it's previous theme of being destroyed by a meteor storm, this city was shaken by an earthquake. I...

Read more about this map...

reaper3bot0

Qualified
May 12, 2014
For instance 0:21 to 0:23 in the video the path your walking on in the video has slight floor glitching on the bridge pieces. Its kinda distracting. If its a invisible wall on the bridge piece you meant to put there which I dont think it is then perhaps a slight move might fix it.

Affreckles

Qualified
Dec 21, 2013
Hampshire, United Kingdom
I love it, it looks good and has those interesting wifi hotspots. reaper3bot0 has an interesting point about the glitch. The invisible wall is fine but the path glitches a little a couple of paces behind it, though it isn't a problem I would of thought. I would suggest mabye adding a warthog or something like that just to add something behind the wall for asthetics if you have the budget. Good stuff!