Introduction TechpayoutTV is me GT.

Apr 18, 2013
Florida
about.me
Getting back into the forging thing again it seems. Just built my first Halo 4 map and I'm pretty proud of myself. Very frenetic and fun to play. Fast and Loud just like it should be.
Twitter: carsonJEFFRIES
New map: in my file share - Paradox Bay
Let's forge.

Attachments

• Banshee pad backside.jpg
    Banshee pad backside.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 170

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Getting back into the forging thing again it seems. Just built my first Halo 4 map and I'm pretty proud of myself. Very frenetic and fun to play. Fast and Loud just like it should be.
Twitter: carsonJEFFRIES
New map: in my file share - Paradox Bay
Let's forge.

Pleasure to see some more Forgers on the site, but if you make any maps, be sure to post them in the Map section.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.
With that in mind, welcome to Halo Customs!

Apr 18, 2013
Florida
about.me
Thank you very much. It's been quite a while since I've guided my spark to create awshum maps. Looks like I've got the bug again. I actually really like the enhancements that they've added to forge... and I really like Forge Island so far. Going to try my hand at a smaller competitive map next I think. That or Slenderman. Creepy.

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Thank you very much. It's been quite a while since I've guided my spark to create awshum maps. Looks like I've got the bug again. I actually really like the enhancements that they've added to forge... and I really like Forge Island so far. Going to try my hand at a smaller competitive map next I think. That or Slenderman. Creepy.

Well listen... there may or may not be 536 Slender maps... Sooo yeah.

Apr 18, 2013
Florida
about.me
Well listen... there may or may not be 536 Slender maps... Sooo yeah.
hey hey hey... it's new to ME. I played my first one just last week.... I'm a late bloomer! Sorry :( I came into Halo late too. I didn't arrive on the scene until Halo 3 which is the only reason I bought a 360. Still ticked I missed out on Halo 2 grr

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
hey hey hey... it's new to ME. I played my first one just last week.... I'm a late bloomer! Sorry :( I came into Halo late too. I didn't arrive on the scene until Halo 3 which is the only reason I bought a 360. Still ticked I missed out on Halo 2 grr
I feel you bro, didnt have money for h2.. Like is said build whatever the heck you want