Gaming Techinies needed

CoreKeyblade

Proficient
Jan 18, 2013
Britain, England
Would like to know if my specs would allow me to run league reasonably, much love.
CPU: I3-3110M
RAM: 6G
HD:eek2:1TB
LAN: 10/100M
OD:eek2: RAMBO
Display: 15.6"HD LED
Battery: 6CELL
Colour: Blue (Cause you know, I feel this may be a key factor)

Stevo

The Grinchmind
Dec 31, 2012
United Kingdom
https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en...4-Minimum-and-Recommended-System-Requirements

Google is your friend.

Also everybody knows that the colour orange is where the speed is at in PC gaming... Jeez.

However, you seem to have forgotten to state what your graphics processing is. If this is shared within your mobile CPU, the likely case is that it won't be at recommended specs, but may be able to run on minimum.

Reactions: CoreKeyblade

CoreKeyblade

Proficient
Jan 18, 2013
Britain, England
https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en...4-Minimum-and-Recommended-System-Requirements

Google is your friend.

Also everybody knows that the colour orange is where the speed is at in PC gaming... Jeez.

However, you seem to have forgotten to state what your graphics processing is. If this is shared within your mobile CPU, the likely case is that it won't be at recommended specs, but may be able to run on minimum.

Since it's a laptop, I'm going with the tactical guess that it is indeed shared, as most are.

Stevo

The Grinchmind
Dec 31, 2012
United Kingdom
Likely so...
Unless you plan on building a PC for low-mid range gaming in the near future, I'd hang fire on buying any games to run on your laptop for now.

Jan 16, 2013
With that CPU you're rocking Intel HD Graphics 4000, so you should reach the minimum.

Run a test on Can You Run It, it will scan your hardware and see if you reach the minimum requirements.

These are the results from my laptop which is running a mobile i5 dual core with integrated Intel HD Graphics 4400.

3c99f1559c3db55c2e160fd029e32b66.png

These minimum settings aren't at all demanding, so you should be fine. Just don't expect great looking visuals or 60fps :p

Reactions: Stevo