Mini Game Team Race - CoAction

TurbTastic

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2013
Wisconsin
Team Race - CoAction (version 1) - Race in teams of 2. Railgun + Sticky Detonator. Interactive obstacles.

I've been working on Team Racing for over a year now and have been stuck with using a King of the Hill variant until a gametype by Mr Sylux and Gabo came out with one that is much better (Team Race v1.8). This gametype is designed so that teams of 2 will be placed into position on the mongoose and will be forced back on if they get off for 3 seconds. There are issues if team sizes go over 2 so you may want to set the maximum number of players equal to the number when you start. The gametype...

Read more about this map...

TurbTastic

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2013
Wisconsin
You should make more maps like this one Turb it's so Much fun to play on it man Keep up the good work. :y: Take my words like a pound of Gold. I mean it.
Thanks Charles. Bowsers Castle and Coconut Mall need a bit more testing, but more maps built for this from the ground up need to happen. Need to get some other race forgers working on these.

Jul 3, 2015
Team Race - CoAction (version 1) - Race in teams of 2. Railgun + Sticky Detonator. Interactive obstacles.

I've been working on Team Racing for over a year now and have been stuck with using a King of the Hill variant until a gametype by Mr Sylux and Gabo came out with one that is much better (Team Race v1.8). This gametype is designed so that teams of 2 will be placed into position on the mongoose and will be forced back on if they get off for 3 seconds. There are issues if team sizes go over 2 so you may want to set the maximum number of players equal to the number when you start. The gametype...

Read more about this map...

Does this map work on Xbox One Master Cheif collection?