Flood "Tank's Empty"

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
You really put much effort into your post, i like that!! The map is looking aesthetical as hell ;), but you also included "old" stuff, right? (for example in the SAW room: the shelfs) but that´s not a negative point at all :y: Is the gameplay balanced? What gametype should be used?

iSkiill

Qualified
Apr 14, 2013
There is
You really put much effort into your post, i like that!! The map is looking aesthetical as hell ;), but you also included "old" stuff, right? (for example in the SAW room: the shelfs) but that´s not a negative point at all :y: Is the gameplay balanced? What gametype should be used?
Thanks, and yeah the gameplay did seem pretty balanced. It's more about teamwork and communication than most maps because of your lack of radar.
And the gametype download is in the post :)

Reactions: Budddyyy
Feb 25, 2013
I dont usually like many of the maps posted on here, but wowwwww this map really caught my interest. I will be checking this out ASAP. Good Job!

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
Great theme, great aesthetics. There was a little bit of framerate. I'd get rid of the lights first then a few other things. Some of the flood were pretty repetitive and I got kind of annoyed at that. Other than that, great map I'd love to do a feature of it if you can fix a few of the problems I encountered.