T-Shirt Concepts

Bigstack asked me if I could design some graphics for some T-shirts for the site and I said yes.

Firstly, I tried to use the future app icon as a basis, but I had to make some changes as I was told I could only use 3 colors, which forced me to make a few compromises here and th
ere...
u5d.png

1:
ygdq3Jl.jpg

And then I was asked if I could do something with a forge monitor, and so I made these from scratch:
2:
i44ToJF.jpg

3:
Y3SSMxo.jpg

More might follow, but this is what I've done today. Please leave some feedback or ideas :)

EDIT:
Mantis? Yes:
4:
yI3xLwp.jpg

Here's the one with original colors (changed them to be a bit brighter since it was a bit dark on my second monitor):
5:
PIilwda.jpg

EDIT 2:
Updated number 3:
6:
6BbFE.jpg

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
If I had to choose I'd probably go with the first one. The other 2 t-shirts remind me too much of forge and not enough of custom games. If I saw the last 2 shirts, I would think I'm looking at a forge hub t shirt or something. Great ideas, though :)

If I had to choose I'd probably go with the first one. The other 2 t-shirts remind me too much of forge and not enough of custom games. If I saw the last 2 shirts, I would think I'm looking at a forge hub t shirt or something. Great ideas, though :)

But remember, forge is what makes customs possible nowadays :p
Besides, the forge monitor was Bigstack's idea, I just designed it.