Introduction Sup People

Flynxaxxsis

Novice
Jul 18, 2013
Why hello there to any and everybody reading this post. I congratulate you. My name is Flynxaxxsis, if you can't pronounce that don't worry about it, my name is made to be like that. Well about myself then I guess. I used to be an avid Halo player, and for 2 years of my life I pretty much dedicated my life to Halo 3. I played every custom game imaginable, and loved life. When Halo Reach came out I stuck with the game and got into forging as it was now much more accessible. IMO Reach was a good game it was just fundamentally flawed. Overall I had fun with that game, but it did leave me with a sour taste in my mouth. Then Halo 4 came along, 343's baby, the Halo that was supposed to reunite the community and bring Halo back into the spotlight. It kinda worked I guess. Anyways I am kinda tired of writing so tl;dr I am just a guy who likes playing customs and having fun.

Reactions: Buddy

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
Why hello there to any and everybody reading this post. I congratulate you. My name is Flynxaxxsis, if you can't pronounce that don't worry about it, my name is made to be like that. Well about myself then I guess. I used to be an avid Halo player, and for 2 years of my life I pretty much dedicated my life to Halo 3. I played every custom game imaginable, and loved life. When Halo Reach came out I stuck with the game and got into forging as it was now much more accessible. IMO Reach was a good game it was just fundamentally flawed. Overall I had fun with that game, but it did leave me with a sour taste in my mouth. Then Halo 4 came along, 343's baby, the Halo that was supposed to reunite the community and bring Halo back into the spotlight. It kinda worked I guess. Anyways I am kinda tired of writing so tl;dr I am just a guy who likes playing customs and having fun.
i can totally relate to this ;)

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland

Halo 3 customs were and still are amazing ^.^.I thought I had gotten around to playing alot of them and then someone hosted an amazing lobby and there were some maps I had never seen before, still pretty amazing though :laugh:.

Anyways welcome to the community fine sir ^.^.

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
Hey what's going on, If you have questions just ask and if you like flood feel free to check out Evacuation it's a new take on linear flood. Click Here

spam.jpg

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee