Introduction Sup doods!!!

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
I love custom games and maps too! A lot of people here do! There are plenty of planned custom lobbies in our Upcoming Games section and you can also plan and host your own custom lobby there as well. Explore the site and have a great time! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other staff member.

PO1NT5

Novice
Jan 21, 2013
I love custom games and maps too! A lot of people here do! There are plenty of planned custom lobbies in our Upcoming Games section and you can also plan and host your own custom lobby there as well. Explore the site and have a great time! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other staff member.
I just joined a custom game lobby yesterday and played tons of games that i have always wanted to play and had a blast! So thanks ill have to try hosting my own sometime! I want some people to try my remake of jumprope :)

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
I'm glad you had fun! Hosting customs is a great way to test and try out your new maps, I would highly recommend it. Thats how I've recently tested two of my maps and it worked out great!