Mini Game Stroke (Halo Basketball) Half Court

Player

Master
Feb 10, 2013
Maine
Stole my idea.... When you think of something like this find me first ask me if ive thought of it and if i haven't then go ahead and create it.... (Sarcasm) My ideas are always stolen...
Im sorry! :( Obviously there was no way of me knowing... But im still sorry! I knew alot of people were thinking about this idea, so I needed to hurry and get it out before anyone else. Ill contact you next time when I have a good idea. ;) :p

Im sorry! :( Obviously there was no way of me knowing... But im still sorry! I knew alot of people were thinking about this idea, so I needed to hurry and get it out before anyone else. Ill contact you next time when I have a good idea. ;) :p

Lol ok! So right as i read this i had opened forge to do what you already did make a basketball map..... So much inspiration lost.... Oh well i can still make different kind of basketball maps though

Reactions: Player
This is a nice render, I played it but there has been a game type called B-Ball which existed first 2 months of Halo 3. It's even listed in this site. All he had to do was switch capture plates, and implement his formula. He has had this gametype in his file share 2007, in every title that has had Forge. It's wrong to say anyone stole this! Or pioneered it.Ricochet is perfect for a basketball game type ! And many will come up with there own formula. Its why 343 they made it.
Here is a link of his teaser, and the precursor game type just so there is no need to worry of who is first.

Here is the link to the precursor gametype entry on this site- http://halocustoms.com/maps/b-ball-space-jam.315/