Competitive Streamline

-Orzium-

Distinguished
Streamline (version 1.0) - A competitive 4V4 map based off the forge map Parallax.

Streamline
Designed and Built by Orzium
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
MainImage-Streamline_zps6266841b.png

Introduction:
Hello fellow Halo Customs users and welcome to my first ever competitive map called Streamline. This 4v4 map...

Read more about this map...

Reactions: Zaelkyria

Zaelkyria

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Jan 23, 2014
We can jump out of the map in the Railgun area. :3
Add a kill barrier behind the bridge ( where the two braces are ).

But really nice map.

Behemoth

Master
Jan 11, 2013
Scotia, CA
For a first ever competitive, it's a damn good start. Now I don't have much to say about it, but what I do is just from looking at it in forge, so I don't know how it plays.
Some areas seemed a tad open with some extreme sightlines from the bottom doors in the bases to... I think orange?
Other than that and a few funny looking spawns, this map is far superior to my first maps, haha. I dig it. :)

Reactions: -Orzium-

-Orzium-

Distinguished
For a first ever competitive, it's a damn good start. Now I don't have much to say about it, but what I do is just from looking at it in forge, so I don't know how it plays.
Some areas seemed a tad open with some extreme sightlines from the bottom doors in the bases to... I think orange?
Other than that and a few funny looking spawns, this map is far superior to my first maps, haha. I dig it. :)
Thanks dude, I'm always happy with helpful feedback. I may actually go back to looking at fixing up the map and make a version that plays better than the current one.