Introduction Static WreckLaw here

wrecklaw

Novice
May 28, 2013
Hey everyone and anyone whos listening. Im new to halocustoms and would appreciate if someone could sorta take me under their wing. I just turned 23 and unemployed at the moment so i have plenty of time to enjoy halo and basketball and playing in a softball league. Im also apart of btbnet and halocouncil. I love to play competitively but i dont mind doing speed halos, jump rope, and slender every now and then. So if anyone is doing some competive btb customs id like to get in on those. add me im pretty friendly and dont rage or trashtalk at all! Perhaps alittle to friendly :0 gt: Static WreckLaw

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
Hey man, welcome! My name is Elliot.

For a good source of well organised customs, you can check out the Sponsored Groups page. There are currently four groups including ones for competitive map testing with Casually competitve customs, an assortment of testing and playing with OnlineKnights and the group I am part of, BIOC, where we play Flood and Flood only.

In terms of BTB, I'm not sure. But I'm quite sure you can find something going on in the 'Customs' page.