Halo STARTING NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL - ADMINS NEEDED

What role would you like to take?

• Normal Admin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Advanced Admin (Head 2 Admins)

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Jan 14, 2013
Hey guys! It's Half here, and I wanted to post this to let you guys know about a new YouTube channel I'm putting up, (as you can see by the title). Because of this, I wanted to gather some reliable admins to take care of it.

Basically, what the theme of the channel will be to create montages of Fails/Wins. The name of the channel will be.... you guys are gonna love/hate this....

|HWFDigital|

I know, I know, DON'T JUDGE ME. Well, of course, if you join my admin team, you can put in your thoughts to change the name....

But, seriously, aside from the name, I really need you guys to help me on this. Ideally, I am looking for about 5 different admins. Let me know if you would like to help! Or send me a message personally, or even on XBL.

*OR IF YOU POSSIBLY WANT TO SEND ME SOME CLIPS OF YOURS, YOU CAN CONTACT ME SEPARATELY*

Jan 14, 2013
Well, you can still help out with gathering clips! Since I don't have a hard drive, you'd have to send the clips to another admin to transfer to their computer. From there, I can edit the clips in order of Fail-Win----Fail-Win----Fail-Win... If you know what I mean...

JL1223 X

Master
Feb 14, 2013
Hong Kong
no not really but some people just complain untill ur voice is really deep
like out of ten (if ten is the highest) i would be 6 and a half
What?

People don't complain if your voice is deep OR high pitched. People complain if you sound like a 10 year old.

You can easily rate 'pitch' and 'tone' but those have nothing to do with what makes people decide if you are a squeaker or not, that being:
1. Quality of mic, as over the internet squeaker and girls are pretty similar.
2. 'Maturity', the major factor as to how annoying you are over the internet. This applies to both voice and attitude.

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
I think it'd be smart if you head the admins , you know being the only advanced admin? Aside from the name you would still be wise to have your admins share their opinions and to not make major decisions on your own.

Also bad name choice and I'm totally judging :p.