Mini Game Stairway to Hell

Death Rhino

Novice
Mar 4, 2014
Stairway to Hell (version 1.0) - "Making sure that it's crowded when you get there is one of your priorities..."

View attachment 8629
"Stairway to Hell" is the first true Halo minigame that was constructed entirely using the 'Edit Coordinates' feature for every object and objective. It's design is inspired by other minigames, such as Darth Human's "Writer's Creations" from Halo: Reach. The elimination gameplay is simple, yet very enjoyable.
View attachment 8631
View attachment 8630

Players must...

Read more about this map...

Swash

Master
May 24, 2013
There's not much to the map, it's a really simple concept handled in a new way. Sometimes, hiding the map makes other people more curious towards it. Hope you enjoy! :D

Hiding the map makes me not want to download it :/ Though, I'll download it and give it a shot. I'm going to play it in my lobby this Tuesday.

Death Rhino

Novice
Mar 4, 2014
Wait, so you need to drive down a "ramp" with either a warthog or a mongoose and stay alive? Sorry, I don´t get it from the thread and pictures. :oops::ao
I was afraid that it would be heavily questioned...
There are sender nodes at the bottom of each ramp. When you drive through the sender nod, it teleports you to the polar opposite ramp, which holds the corresponding receiver node, making an infinite loop, that is, theoretically. Enough inertia will throw your vehicle past the teleporter nodes.

Absentduck

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2013
Lancashire
I was afraid that it would be heavily questioned...
There are sender nodes at the bottom of each ramp. When you drive through the sender nod, it teleports you to the polar opposite ramp, which holds the corresponding receiver node, making an infinite loop, that is, theoretically. Enough inertia will throw your vehicle past the teleporter nodes.
There are 2 ramps? I would have never known

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hey! It seems like you ARE able to post good pictures, so why not add some more and change the thread so that everybody understands the concept?! Too lazy or too busy?

Because RIGHT NOW nobody will download this map. Put some effort into it! :y:
Btw, NEVER include those kinda pictures which show just one spartan and nothing else; those are meaningless and don't add any extra information.

Sincerly, Gimli.

Reactions: Death Rhino