Competitive Spearmint

TheElderAcorn

Proficient
Oct 8, 2013
Spearmint (version V3) - Competitive arena 2v2

Spearmint is a 2v2 asymmetrical style map. The maps was designed with a segmented single atrium creating a cool circular flow throughout the entire map. The map is based around a attack/defend style power position (Lime) with a secondary position also holding its benefits(orange). Each position holds a counter position hallway (Red and Blue) and the maps geometry creates a lot of really cool sights and fights around these positions. The map is full of fun and exciting flanks and many jumps to...

Read more about this map...

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
This is certainly a pretty looking map. :) If I ever get back on Xbox again, I'll have to check this baby out. Why haven't you posted more of your maps here, Acorn?

Sexy thumbnail picture, btw.

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hey man, I downloaded this yesterday, because I think it doesn't get the attention it should get... I know it's a beta version, but I broke it at several spots. It looks awesome, though. I don't know how it plays...

Here's the link: https://www.halowaypoint.com/de-de/.../details/5bf42a64-2c42-42da-abc1-be2d1cd3535e

I hope I could help you a little bit.

Btw pleeezee shorten your intro... Nobody is going to read it
chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png

TheElderAcorn

Proficient
Oct 8, 2013
Hey man, I downloaded this yesterday, because I think it doesn't get the attention it should get... I know it's a beta version, but I broke it at several spots. It looks awesome, though. I don't know how it plays...

Here's the link: https://www.halowaypoint.com/de-de/.../details/5bf42a64-2c42-42da-abc1-be2d1cd3535e

I hope I could help you a little bit.

Btw pleeezee shorten your intro... Nobody is going to read it View attachment 9577

Good to know about the intro, this was my first post on HaloCustoms so I still haven't gotten the format down I suppose.
For your concerns on the map, they really aren't too relevant. The map isn't going into matchmaking and it is not supposed to be played with jetpacks or players that are trying to break the map. I haven't bothered to kill boundary some of the map because I like to play with competitive players that take the map seriously, and that's who the map was built for. :)

Reactions: Buddy

TheElderAcorn

Proficient
Oct 8, 2013
This is certainly a pretty looking map. :) If I ever get back on Xbox again, I'll have to check this baby out. Why haven't you posted more of your maps here, Acorn?

Sexy thumbnail picture, btw.
Thanks Dax, I would love some feedback from you guys if you ever do end up testing it. :) I really haven't seen the point of posting much haha but I think this site is pretty cool so I might start posting more.

Reactions: Dax

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
:slaphead: Plenty of people enjoy reading what the map author has to say! Be it about the map's design, inspirations, history behind the map, etc. That's all up to whoever's posting the map.
You're right. But the map author could make it more comfortable to read. Like many blocks instead of one. That's what I meant, don't get me wrong. :)

Reactions: Dax