Introduction So there's this introductions page or something...

Snuggernaught

Novice
Mar 30, 2013
WI
Hello anyone who decides to read this,
My name is Patrick, gamertag "Snuggernaught" just like my profile name. I'm 21 and from Wisconsin.
I've enjoyed Halo custom games since Halo 3 and file sharing (Halo 2 was just TDM mostly), and played tons of types of games with my friends. I love the Mass Effect series, so you can see me playing the ME3 multiplayer a lot. Lastly, I am a huge Nintendo fan. Pokemon for life!
When not playing video grams I tend to be writing fiction or studying at university. I also play many kinds of board games.
Since you asked for it, my favorite color is not really certain. Red, blue, and green are all solid colors. But a nice maroon or tasteful orange never goes wrong.
I don't know how much time I really have to play or get involved, but I hope to get in a few fun game types!

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Hello anyone who decides to read this,
My name is Patrick, gamertag "Snuggernaught" just like my profile name. I'm 21 and from Wisconsin.
I've enjoyed Halo custom games since Halo 3 and file sharing (Halo 2 was just TDM mostly), and played tons of types of games with my friends. I love the Mass Effect series, so you can see me playing the ME3 multiplayer a lot. Lastly, I am a huge Nintendo fan. Pokemon for life!
When not playing video grams I tend to be writing fiction or studying at university. I also play many kinds of board games.
Since you asked for it, my favorite color is not really certain. Red, blue, and green are all solid colors. But a nice maroon or tasteful orange never goes wrong.
I don't know how much time I really have to play or get involved, but I hope to get in a few fun game types!

lol, video grams.

Anyways, Hi, Im tomtris!
You will see me alot!
Yeah, thats about it.
Welcome to Halo Customs!