Introduction So It Says To Introduce My Self.........

Favorite Grenade

• M9 High-Explosive Dual-Purpose grenade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Type-1 Antipersonnel grenade

• Type-3 Antipersonnel/Antimatériel Incendiary grenade

• Z-040 Attenuation Field Generator/Localized

• Total voters

SouthWolf21

Novice
Aug 18, 2015
Lol Edit: This got long as I was typing Im not fussed if you dont read it hahahahaha
Well it does says to introduce my self so here goes:
Names Joshua Newman aka SouthWolf21 or SouthWolf. I'm a gamer (ex no lifer gamer till i got my job(s)) from Canterbury, New Zealand. For those who don't know New Zealand (NZ) is Roughly South East of Australia (Aussie) but not part of it. Do not get this mixed up! To some up how much I love halo: I am a die hard PlayStation fan but the only reason i game on a Xbox is because, you guessed it, HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now to follow that helpful guide.

1: Name, location, age (we recommend you don't give out too much personal information on the Internet)
1: Joshua Newman, Canterbury, New Zealand, 20yrs of age
2: Gamertag
2: SouthWolf21
3: What you like to play?
3: Does this really need an answer? Well here it is: Xbox One->Halo Master Chief Collection and
Xbox 360->Halo Reach and Halo 4
4: What you do in the time you're not playing games?
4: Work work and you know that thing called work. My daily routine is:
03:00:00 am: Wake Up
03:01:00 am: Reach across side of bed and turn on Xbox 360
04:00:00 am: Get Ready for work
04:30:00 am: Turn on Xbox One
05:30:00 am: Go to work
05:30:00 am -> 02:00:00 pm or 06:00:00 pm Work
06:30:00 pm -> Fall Asleep at what ever time: Play Halo MCC, 4 or Reach, whilst having dinner some where in between
5:What is your favorite color?!?
5: Blue with a Blue Trim. Yeah fav colour is Blue (But that sucks in game too plain. In Game colours = Dark Armour Colour with Contradicting Trim eg Red Armour with Blue Trim, I change my colour
regularly
6: Whatever else comes to mind!
6: I have a mic for both consoles but prefer not to use 360 one as it is a bunch of cables but if need be I can go searching for the cables. Xbox One is fine though will go hardcore with the mic if needed.

Also Im looking for any non competitive custom games by this I mean no bang bang, I got Matchmaking for that. Races and Jumping Courses, Predator and stuff are fine just not the classic slayer stuff. You know what I mean. Some where to laugh and have fun, Would Prefer to play on Halo 4 (360) as I get to mix and match my armour then so i guess I would go looking for the cords.

This introduction got really long really quick..........anyway see you in Game please add me "SouthWolf21". Also justt because it says im online may not mean that I am, sometimes I forget to turn off the consoles (ok maybe alot!!!!!!!) See you soonish