Halo So how about those new vehicles?

captfrozen

Proficient
Jan 9, 2013
Over there
What do you think of the Mantis? The Mammoth? The Lich? The Broadsword? I thought that most of these would be accessible in MM before Halo 4 came out, so I was a little disappointed when I found out that you can use only the Mantis in MM.

DaBombinator720

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
Right behind you
With the next generation Xbox for Halo 5, I really really really really really (insert 9000+ reallies) really hope they put those kinds of big vehicles into MM. I was sad when I found out how there was space firefight planned for Reach, but it was cut. I don't care if they're in any maps by default, but the ability to place them in forge would make my dreams come true.
:titmar:

Reactions: Ariel Morgan

captfrozen

Proficient
Jan 9, 2013
Over there
With the next generation Xbox for Halo 5, I really really really really really (insert 9000+ reallies) really hope they put those kinds of big vehicles into MM. I was sad when I found out how there was space firefight planned for Reach, but it was cut. I don't care if they're in any maps by default, but the ability to place them in forge would make my dreams come true.
:titmar:

Yeah i was really hoping to fly a Broadsword in Forge

ArmdNinja547

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
What would be amazing is if they brought back the mammoth and HUMAN FLYING VEHICLES!!! But I agree, big vehicles in forge would be so so so nice to play and make maps around. The mammoth especially.

Reactions: Harbinger