Introduction Skyler...cause I don't have an original title

Skyler

Novice
Aug 21, 2014
Over der
Hello all my name is Skyler, or Sky for short as most of my friends call me. I'm a 19 year old (dreading going-on 20) casual gamer who has been looking for something to fill his spare time with. I've been playing games for as long as I can remember and my first Xbox game I owned was Halo 3. Growing up I didn't own an Xbox, but I would visit friends on the weekends and just play Halo for hours. It was a great game and has brought me countless memories and friends.

Outside of playing Halo I enjoy playing other genres of games, listening to music and playing around some in Photoshop (like my avatar). I've been working on Photoshop art for about 7 years starting back in middle school. Certainly I don't consider myself the best, but even then I won't say I haven't heard the occasional "it's really cool" statement.

Personally I'm just recently coming back to Halo after quite some time away from it. The game had lost it's flare for some reason and by that point I was into PC gaming a bit. But with another amazing game around the corner (DERSTERKNEE...*cough* Destiny) I've picked up my Halo collection, wiped off the dust, and been having a blast again. I'm currently into racetracks but would love to play with you awesome guys and gals in all types of games. Again I ain't the best, but I know it's all about having fun and enjoying the time together.

=================================

TL;DR Edition: My name is Skyler. I like Halo. I like other things. I wanna play more Halo. Destiny. Potatoe.

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
Skyler?

walter_white_shocked.png

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Hey Skyler and welcome to Halocustoms. That's quite the intro you have there :p. Seeing as you're interested in music, you may want to consider checking out this thread. Also for all of your upcoming Halo lobbies you may want to check out here.
If you have any questions then just feel free to ask. ^.^