2emmvte.jpg

swcxnn.jpg

2cqy7w7.jpg

121txrd.jpg

Reactions: Zandril

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
MAP UPDATE: Various changes, new pictures added and a BETA version download link. Looking for feedback.

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
Even newer update. Swapped rockets for railgun. Removed mancannons. Removed wraiths. Added rocket hogs. Map is much less flat. Managed to delete $1500 budget. Deleted Exile inspired rockpile on each side in the transitional areas. I think that was what was making the map seem awkward. Added sandy cliffs and sandhills on each side. In a warthog, you can use the cliffs to get to top mid or catch some air heading over to the U bend. Also added a few more routes within some of the rock structures on the map. Those can be seen in pictures #1 and #5. Thanks for the feedback so far The Fated Fire Psychoduck Flying Shoe ILR MockKnizzle

Reactions: Psychoduck

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
Pro Tip: You can use the central ramp in the last picture to land a Wraith on that platform.
Guys someone take out Shoe, he's top mid in the wraith again. Lol. Looked so funny when you were perched there.

I did take out the wraiths though. Did you have any feedback on a more serious note?

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
Until I've played it there's not a whole lot I can say, it looks like a very solid Avalanche style map, especially with the split driving paths around the middle. The big jumps will be interesting, as hogs can use them to break LOS during a hog battle if done right.